Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sahara



So we have the cutest horse ever that we are selling... I'm very sad! She is sooo sweet! Bodie uses her for roping,  I love watching him rope on her! She always tries her very hardest its so cute! When he gets off of her she follows him around like a little puppy dog. There's just not a lot of horses like her! She is out of my one of my grandpa's horses so it makes her that much more special! But Bodie is going back to heading (there's a header and a heeler in team roping) and she is a heel horse, so he won't be able to use her. This is probably a really lame post for most people, but we have a guy that is really interested in her so it has become reality for me today that sometime soon  when I look out our back window I won't see little Sahara anymore. I hate it but I get SOO attached to our animals!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogger :) Can't wait to hear about your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of Grandpa Hogan's horse? So does that mean you have your horses in Mona now?! that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete